sekmadienis, balandžio 13, 2008

Next trail...made of ketchup! Irish Breakfast, 27 April

Hello all,

Today's trail was super! It took us up and round a really pretty part of Vilnius at the end of Subacius that I've never seen before. The park had some really nice views and I think I will def hop back to see the Pushkin museum. Thanks for Last Virgin for setting the runners and walkers trails. Hooray! At it didn't rain at all, winner!

We have a week off next week, and then on 27 April it's time for a well-earned Irish Breakfast. Meet at 11:30 at The Dubliner, Dominikonou 6.

May and June have a full bill of events, but I would still like a couple of people to volunteer to set trails in July so we can have a complete season before the summer break in August. To volunteer just drop me an email at vilniushhh@gmail.com with the date that works for you.

on on nom nom on on nom nom on on nom nom on on

Needles

Komentarų nėra: