antradienis, balandžio 29, 2008

Next event 4 May in Valakupiu/Turniskes

Dear all,

I hope the Sunday breakfast was tasty good! Now is the time to burn off those calories with the next event! The weather is looking good so I hope to see a lot of you there! Here are the directions:


The next hash will take place on Sunday, 4 May in Valakupiu/Turniskes.

It's beyond the end of Antakalnio, and a bit difficult to describe off
the map.....basically in your car you go straight past the bus station
(don't go to Nemencines) and go straight on, crossing the very main
road (Karelviu g joining Milausiaus g). YOU GO STAIGHT ON into
Lizdeikos gatve. After about 300 m this takes a slight bend to the
left, before, after another 500 m or so it naturally turns right and
becomes Vaidilutes gatve. Follow it for about a km and you find a
little carpark, just as the road takes another turn to the right. So
my map tells me.

My phone number is 86827702 (and Joachim, if you are an hour late,
tough!). I hope to have found it myself by then!

Meet at 11.15
Start walking/running at 11.30 prompt
Cost: 10 Lt for drinks and entertainment

Loose End

Car share - meet at the bottom of Pilies...cars leave at exactly 11am so be there on time! And if you have a car please help out giving lifts as this one is a bit far out, man.

on on on on on on on on on on onoooooooooonnnnn

Needles

Komentarų nėra: