trečiadienis, vasario 11, 2009

VH3 on FACEBOOK?

Someone has suggested we set up a FACEBOOK page for Vilnius HHH..... any thoughts on this? Kiltman is quite happy to set it up....

Also it's likely we'll have an AGM (Annual General Meeting) soon.... we haven't had one for sometime.... info to follow....

Also someone offered to set a trail on last Sunday in Feb (21st I think). Anyway that's normally IRISH BREAKFAST.... so the BREAKFAST can be delayed until after the Hash!!!!!

Comments below please:)

3 komentarai:

Unknown rašė...

I haven't made a meeting yet because I keep forgetting to check the website. Facebook can be set up to automatically notify people of certain things. But it would probably be easier to set up an email notification system of some sort. Just a thought, otherwise I hope I make a meeting soon!

Anonimiškas rašė...

Any word on where the trail will be this Sunday?

Anonimiškas rašė...

I'd definitely add it to my Facebook, actually think it's a good idea to spread VH3 word...
Kudos to whoever had that idea!
Alas, won't make the 1 March hash (go, Kiltman!) as I'll be in Blighty again...
But hope that at some point soon I'll be able to join either a hash or breakfast, or both. :)
ST