sekmadienis, rugsėjo 28, 2008

Next event Sunday 5 October

Hello hashers!

The next trail will be on Sunday 5 October set by Loose End.
Start is at the bridge in Zverynas (going into Vingiu Parkas), just
off Birute's Gatve. You can't miss it!

Arrive: 11.15
Start: 11.30
Cost: 10 LT for beers, other drinks etc

Should be tip top!

And for those of you who came along to the Irish Breakfast...I have to offer a sheepish apology. Sorry folks, I had a useless week and forgot to book the table. My bad. I had phoned up on 4 or occasions to try to book it, but it was always engaged and my good intentions to try again later failed absolutely. I seem to have a chronic memory failure every 6 months or so, so I send out my apologies and will bring along sweeties to the next trail to make up for it. And I overslept this morning, oh dear. Well, reboot and a fresh week begins tomorrow. Bring it on!

all the best
Needles

Komentarų nėra: