trečiadienis, sausio 24, 2007

MESSAGE FROM SQUEAKY

On the 18th February there is a pancake festival at Rumsiskes. The fun starts at 12.00 with games etc. We are proposing to get people with cars to offer their services. I need to know how many people would like to go and I would like you to tell me by the 10th February so that we can arrange the transport.

Due to the success of the bowling at Akropolis on Saturday we are going to arrange another bowling event.

This time we will be holding the event on a weekday and for two hours instead of one hour. Wednesday 21st February from 20.00 to 22.00. Please let me know who would like to go so that I know how many lanes to book. Again I need to know by the 10th February as Jauciu and I will be in Kiev for a few days after that.

Enjoy the snow!!

Squeaky

Komentarų nėra: