trečiadienis, gruodžio 20, 2006

BOXING DAY HASH 297 DECEMBER 26th

Dr Dirty (aka Woody) has sent details about the Boxing Day Hash. These are copied below & have also been sent out to our email list:

Please tell the Hashers to meet across the street from St.Anne’s/Bernadiniu as at the last Hash, and we will proceed from there at 11:30 (as usual) on Boxing Day/12/26. Because we’ve all been good so Santa will visit us, there will be a suspension of down-downs, and we will all come back to my flat at Berndiniu 3-43. I’d like to collect 10 litas for each person who will eat/drink, and I need to know how many of us there will be. I will prepare for a few extra people, but I’d like to hear from those who will come and how many they will bring with them. As in the past, I will make chili, salad, and provide bread and dessert – and hot wine if the weather happens to be cold. Otherwise, beer and soft drinks. (If there’s a Hash Beer person who could help with the drinks, that would be good – and even so, everyone will get to eat their money’s worth!)

1 komentaras:

VilniusHHH rašė...

Anyone who went on the Hash on boxing day like to write some comments????