ketvirtadienis, lapkričio 23, 2006

SO WHAT HAPPENED AT WEDNESDAY DRINKIES?

Kiltman doesn't know so he can't say.... why not? Coz he buggered off home in a moody at about 19:56!!! Why?? Well running down to Amatininku for a 19:00 he jumped the wall near Telekomas and felt a pull in his calf muscle... normally a sign to turn round and go home! But the thought ocurred that at least 1 other person might be waiting to go running so on he continued to the bar.... instantly the request went out to Kristina for some ice... which was duly applied and at 19:00 Kiltman set off to run on his own.... but things only got worse and he hobbled back to the bar at around 19:40... sat about for a bit & the hobbled home in pain to go to bed with 1200 mg of ibuprofen....

Is anyone actually going to bother turning up for a run... because sitting in a bar is much more sociable if your not wearing smelly running kit :) I'll give it one more chance.... if no one comes in 2 weeks time then I'll not bother again.

Kiltman

6 komentarai:

Anonimiškas rašė...

Poor Kiltman, how can you NOT feel the pain with the guy who's trying to keep the Hash alive with some interim running...???
If walkers are interested in 'social' walking, I'll try to do some interim walking while Kiltie's off sweating around town. Work allowing, there will also be a walking Hash on the same Wednesdays. Anyone else who can walk on those nights & perhaps do it when I can't (which is a lot of the time), make youselves known. Watch these commemts...
ON-ON!

Anonimiškas rašė...

I am I am going to come to the Wednesdays run...but I genuinely have all the excuses in the world at the moment...I've got a big exhibition on as evidence and everything! See you at the next one!
Needles

Anonimiškas rašė...

I would love to come, but am not usually hear, and the only time I was here and went to the hash (delayed by a phone repair) the b*ggers did not wait for me, so I ran about a bit on my own. Even though the lawyer knew I was planning to run....

Anonimiškas rašė...

can't spell either

VilniusHHH rašė...

No one came to Amatininku to run last night (Wednesday December 6th). Silver Tounge arrived to go walking but no one else came to join her. Social evening was kind of screwed up by opening of the Dubliner.

Anyway... like I said, I'll not be turning up to go running on Wednesday's again although quite happy to sit in the bar:)

Anonimiškas rašė...

It's a pity. These initiatives will only work with perseverance and patience. Of course, you can understand Kiltman's frustration, and I know that Squeeky and JK were both unavailable for the previous 2 Wednesdays - but it shouldn't always come back to the input and efforts of the four main players.
I know that I shall try to get down to some of the Wednesday runs / walks, but pressure of work has stopped me so far.